October 9, 2009

Short and sweet...

Okay...last post until it's over. Because my internet connection is so slow and spotty, no pics in this post either...sorry! I'm going to make this short and sweet...

Tomorrow is race day and I'm as ready as I'm going to be at this point. I'm not quite sure how I feel yet. I think everything is ready at this point....bike, nutrition, etc. I just hope I am. I've been taking this race for granted all week because I did it last year and had a solid day. That's a mistake and I know it. So, I'm doing my best to get into race mode and heed my own advice that I give out...."respect the distance". It's a long day and I need to be patient and take what the day gives...whether that's rain, sun, wind...whatever (we may get all of them!).

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment