April 22, 2010

Done and over....

This past weekend was the Boston Marathon.  I hosted my parents and my buddy Harry for he weekend.  It was fun...but always tough to get my own workouts in.  This weekend was another crap weekend w/bad weather.  I'm sick of riding on the trainer.  However, this weekend looks good....and my intention is to finally get the Tri bike out on the roads.

Speaking of the marathon, this year I was able to snag some VIP seating at the finish line.  While I was there I saw BTT newbie and sometimes training partner, Drew Shattuck, finishing.  He had a strong race.  Every year it's the same story for me while watching the finish....I want to do it.  So, I decided....after I "retire" this year from long distance triathlon, I'm going to run another stand alone marathon...then perhaps do boston again.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment