September 30, 2009

Almost there....

This year is the same as last year....the week before I leave is the hardest. All I want to do is get the hell outta Dodge...or in this case Boston. There's so much to do to get ready to leave...pack the bike, pack the clothes, pack the nutrition, etc. I'm doing my best to get my final workouts in before I leave. Not to mention, try to get as much work done so I don't get crushed when I get back. Only a couple more days to go until I get to see this again....


A couple of random thoughts....
- the swim is going to be very interesting this year. Athough I've been swimming consistently for the past couple of months....it feels stagnant. I don't feel very smooth. Hopefully I can catch a swell on the way out and the way back:) I have a feeling that the swim is going to feel very long this year!
- we're going to invest in a SLR camera before we leave. So, assuming I can figure out how to use it, we should have some good pics to post this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment