September 28, 2010

I want to get outta Dodge!

As I expected, this week is going to be tough.  It's always tough to get ready to go on vacation, no matter what you do.  But, my stress levels are throught the roof already.  I guess it's a good thing I'm in my taper, because I think I'd have a hard time coming home to do any serious workouts....I'm just fried.  In the midst of all my work-related issues, I also need to find time to prepare to leave.  We fly out on Saturday morning, so there's no "off" day to get ready.  I've already begun to lay my things out.  I figure I'll probably pack everything tomorrow night, then do my final adjustments on Friday.  And, as per usual, when I say "I'll pack", I really mean Jenn.  One nice thing happened today...we got bumped to first class on the first leg of our trip.  I've never flown first class, so I'm looking forward to it!  As for the rest of the week.....I'm just keeping this thought in my head......

No comments:

Post a Comment