October 8, 2010

Day Four and Five....and Six

It's been a busy last few days...and I've been a bit neglectful in my postings.  Race day is tomorrow and I began feeling a bit under the weather yesterday afternoon.  Obviously not an ideal time to start feeling bad, but I'm doing my best to cope with it.  It just feels like a cold coming on....scratchy throat, etc.  My bike and race bags are down at transition.  I'm getting ready to eat dinner and get my final things ready.  I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I feel better and not worse tomorrow.  Oh well...it is what it is.  This race is the icing on the cake.  I'm going to do my best to enjoy it...no matter how I feel.  Anyway, this will be the last post until post race.  Hopefully Madame Pele will be kind to me on Saturday.

As for the last couple of days, I thought I'd do a little photo montage:

Wednesday morning swim with my coach, Chris Thomas and a few others from Team Timex-


Matt and Shay up early on Wednesday after arriving on Tuesday-

The famous "Coffees of Hawaii" floating espresso bar-

Wednesday night couples cookout at the Sea Village-


Tuesday morning swim with Tim and Matt....trying out the new Blue Seventy textile suit-


The boys getting ready for the Kona Underpants Run (is that Fun Pokress?)-



The Guru, shined up and ready to go (more so than it's owner:))-


Sporting the limited edition BTT polos.  Do we get Powerbar Points for this?-


BTTers at the welcome banquet-



Ahoha!

-P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Sea Village to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete