October 3, 2010

We've Arrived!

Up at 3:00am on Saturday....2 six hour flights...and we finally landed in Kona around 2pm "kona" time. All of our luggage (and bike) made it...thank you!!! We did our first round of grocery shopping...$230 bill!....ouch!....yes, it's more expensive here. And, as much as I tried not to, I was asleep just before 7pm. It's now 4am and I've been up since 3am. I'll have to try to get back on schedule tonight so I'm no waking up this early every day. Our condo is okay...nothing great...except the view. We're actually next door to our condo from last year. Know what that means? Crappy Internet! Fortunately, Jenn has a wireless card this year, so I should be able to post regularly. This post, however, is being done from the iPad...so I'm keeping it short. I'll post more later, once we really settle in ( we haven't even been into town yet). Just to make everyone jealous...I'm listening to the waves crash on the rocks in the dark outside our condo:-)

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment