June 6, 2010

The Collection....

Since I'm in the process of pulling my equipment for Eagleman, I thought now is as good a time as any to show off my running show fetish...er, collection (yes, people, I have a problem)!



Top row (from left to right):  K-Swiss Kruuz; Saucony Fastwitch 4; Saucony Grid Type A2; Mizuno Wave Ronin; Saucony Kinvara;

Second row:  Saucony Fastwitch 3 (Kona shoes '09); Saucony Fastwitch 3 (Kona shoes '08); Asics Magic Racers (I have another pair laying around somewhere too); Fila track spikes; Fila XCountry spikes (these were actually made for Adam Goucher...but he never got them, so I did!);

Third row:  Inov8 X-Talon 212 (trail racers); Nike Lunarfly (new trainers....I love these); Nike Lunarglide; Nike Lunar trainer; Nike Free.

These are all shoes WITH running miles left on them.  And, they don't even represent my entire shoe repertoire.  This picture is missing an older pair of Fila Racers; a couple pair of Nike Lunar trainers; a pair of Mizuno trainers that I won (but hate); Oh...and I have a box in the garage that has shoes in it that I haven't even uppacked from our move a year ago.  But, as you can see, my true fetish lies with the racing flats.  Eleven of the above are basically racing shoes.  As I said, yes people, I have a problem:)

1 comment: